Friday, July 13, 2007

Water Park Fun

Thanks to Mom and Dad, we had a fun couple of days at Madeline's favorite place on Earth, the water park! Nicole came along with us, which was great too because I think she had a really good time :-) Madeline has come a long way in just a few days swimming. Now she can swim around under water with no difficulty (I just need to convince her that she doesn't have to hold her nose all of the time.) She loves staying in any hotel room, so she had a lot of fun doing that too. Nicole was excited because she had a big bed all to herself.

Last day of vacation today (big bummer), we are pretty worn out from all of the swimming, so I am not sure what we are going to do. I'll keep ya posted!

Oh, BTW, my blackberry jam turned out GREAT! I am very pleased.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Indoor water parks are very cool, and I am sure that Madeline was thrilled. I am glad that her swimming is coming along. I had such a fear of swimming when I was little, so I don't want that for her. Work on that nose holding thing...I did that for way too long!

Hope you enjoy your Friday!

Windsor House said...

The pool sure has been a hit. I am glad you enjoyed the water park and had a nice vacation.
Love
Dad