Sunday, July 22, 2007

Global Mass Marketing



As have millions of other victims of global mass marketing, I received my guaranteed delivery Harry Potter book yesterday from Amazon.com - so far I am about 150 pages into the book, and it's really good! Mass Marketing or not, I have enjoyed all of the Harry books, and this one is no exception, I'd say it is one of the better ones in the series..... try reading with a five year old though, there is not a lot of time to get it done. So, don't tell me how the book ends! It may take me two weeks to read it.

Other than enjoying Harry, the week-end has been spent in the pool. The whole family has done quite a bit of swimming this week-end. Madeline has become quite the pro at swimming under water, and Steven, Dad and myself have all enjoyed a dip in the pool as well. I doubt he'll do it for anyone else, but Steven can do quite the under water hand stand! I have no photos of this, as there is a general agreement that adults who enter the pool are not subject to blogging!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Harry Potter is totally not my thing, but I am glad that you are enjoying it!

-Tony said...

Let me get this straight. You ordered the book, you received your book on the guaranteed date, you are enjoying said book, you have enjoyed all of the previous books in the series, and in fact believe that this is one of the better ones. Correct?

So who is being victimized?

Windsor House said...

I enjoyed the pool with Janie and Madeline this past weekend.
Dad