Monday, July 09, 2007

Day at Hubers Orchard & Winery

Dad beat me to the punch blogging about today, but I had to do it too, because we had such a wonderful time! Honestly, it was a special day that I will always remember with my Dad and my girlie. Madeline loved it, and I think Dad did too! Also, we did finally get into the pool, and it was great! Not sure how I'll get photos of that, since there is not really anyplace to put a camera while in the pool, but Madeline said she liked it "EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD!" So, the pool is a success, and worth all of the work for sure. So, here are some pictures from Hubers :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had fun. Wish I could've been there.

Steven.

Unknown said...

That looks like my kind of day! I'm jealous! So glad that you had fun.

I love the pic of Madeline with the ice cream, and the one with Dad picking and Madeline talking with her hands. Good for you!

Windsor House said...

We had a very good day and I really enjoyed it. This is a very nice place to visit. It was fun to spend a vacation day with Janie and Madeline!
Dad