Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fun at Home



Today we had a great day at home. Madeline played inside in the morning, and then we swam in the afternoon and had a pizza party at the Roby's house. It is amazing how Madeline has advanced in the pool in two days! Today she stuck her face in (in the past she has cried if she got water in her face), then Margaret showed her how to cross her legs and sit on the bottom, and then she kicked her legs and swam under the water! She came up and said "it's a whole new world under there!" It was a great time all around. After that I came in and made Blackberry Freezer Jam. I don't know whether or not it set up yet, I'll have to check that tomorrow. If it doesn't work, I'll have blackberry syrup, like I did the time I tried to make grape jelly :-) Here's the evidence...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is quite a pool! Looks like fun. I'd like to swim too.

As I shared, I am making strawberry preserves today! Great minds think alike.

Windsor House said...

Glad you guys had a nice day in the pool and just hanging out. Hopefully the blackberry freezer jam will be good.
Dad