Thursday, July 05, 2007

Favorite Fourths of July




Rebecca commented that one of her favorite Fourths was at Hilton Head - I remember that! I do remember that - I loved Hilton Head! My favorites - childhood picnics at Pine Mountain State Park. I remember Grandpa up there, and Violet and Shirley giggling and arguing over who got the good food :-) I remember the rock shelter in the picture and the view from Chain Rock. Since Madeline came along, I love the Hite family fireworks on the Fourth - everyone on lawn chairs at the camp by the lake, and watching the fireworks overhead and their reflections in the lake, which are huge! Big fun....

Send me a comment and let me know what your favorite Fourth was :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I used to love those cookouts. It is too bad that we don't do those anymore.

What a beautiful place those parks are.