Thursday, July 19, 2007

My HUGE Garden



I was happy today to find that I have some tomatoes getting ripe :-) I blogged pictures of my little tiny garden when I planted the plants, so I thought you might like to see the plants as they are now... actually I'm just pleased with myself! I don't even like tomatoes, but I ate some little grape tomatoes tonight and they were good! Steven and I are dreaming about a big garden someday..... of course that wouldn't be at our present house, so who knows when we might get to do it! The pink flowers in the middle are my crepe myrtle bush which got frozen down to the stem earlier in the year. I cut it down to about 4 inches over the ground, it has grown back very well....



We had a storm tonight, too - this is what the sky looked like right before it got here. (I've been rather fascinated with trying to get good photos of the sky lately.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching that one tomato. Maybe it is ripe today :-)

Steven.

Unknown said...

You have quite the green thumb!

Windsor House said...

Your garden is small but well planned and producing great results. This is a nice place for it.
Love Ya
Dad