Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Fun

Hello All! Five Days, no blog :-( I've been playing with my new obsession, by IPod! I have downloaded songs, TV Shows, and audio books. I have copied some of our large CD library into my collection, and can now rock out to 80s tunes to my hearts content without bugging another living soul - other than those who wish to talk to me. The greatest thing is the car kit for the IPod, so it can go with me too! We also got Madeline a car DVD player that has video games in it, so we are a rolling entertainment center when we are on the road :-)

As many of you know, Madeline went to London for the week-end, and had a big time with her new best buddie, Lexie. Those two are like two peas in a pod, down to asking Santa for the exact same stuff for Christmas. Mom and Dad said they had a great time. Steven and I had a fun couple of nights here while Madeline was away.

Dad shared some pictures with me - here are a few of them:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! It made me sad that we missed the party. We heard Madeline was quite the hit!

~Rebecca