Sunday, January 28, 2007

Law School Get Together

We had a pretty fun week end around the Hite house. Yesterday Steven went to the model train show at the convention center, which inspired him to pick up an old hobby and start working on his train again. He really does some good work!

We emptied the jacuzzi and refilled it - so when the water finally gets warm we will be able to have a warm soak while the days are so cold. I love that!

On Saturday all of my law school friends and our kids got together at Cheryl's new house - it was fun to see each other again, and to see our collective 11 children having fun together. Madeline had a great time, and said that she made a ton of new friends! We did a group shot of all of the kids and the moms, so hopefully someone will email that to me and I can post it here. It seems pretty unreal that I have known those girls for fifteen years now! Everyone is happy and well, which is wonderful....

Today Madeline made lunch for the two of us for the first time! It was wonderful to have her peanut butter and jelly with chips. She was really proud of herself - I need to remember to slow down and do that more. Mom and Dad came over at dinner, and we had Taco Soup that I thought was pretty good, if I may say so myself :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had fun this weekend!

How fun that Madeline made lunch. She can "cook" for me anytime.

~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

The taco soup was great and so was the company!
Thanks
Dad