Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday

Nothing huge going on in life today, but I know you've been dying for an update on the paint dilemma! I just could not get my mind around blue, so I went with my favorite color - red! One coat is on, and it is looking great. So, other than Steven's bathroom (his responsibility), I am done with painting/wall colors, and am now on to furniture for my decorating fun! :-) I was never into decorating before, but can't seem to get enough of it in this house! I'll keep you posted....

Other fun - my IPod - you have to get one of these things! I have done the full gamut, songs, TV shows, a movie, audiobooks and photos. I will be in line to get that new IPhone when it comes down in price from the initial $500. For a girl who used to love the Radio Reader, this thing is fabulous! What a luxury to just lie there and let someone else read to me!

Also upcoming - we get our laptop tomorrow! I have never had one, so I am looking forward to running around with it and computing wherever I wish. Hopefully I'll be on here talking about how fabulous it is soon. Then I can blog every 5 minutes :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, aren't you the techy! Blog, laptop, IPod and IPhone!

Glad you went with red. That was a good choice. Can't wait to see it.

~Rebecca