Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Charlotte's Web



Madeline and I have started on our second chapter book, Charlotte's Web. Rebecca started the trend by giving Madeline Heidi (one of my absolute favorite children's books) for Christmas. We've now moved on to Charlotte's Web - we haven't gotten to the sad part yet - I'll probably sob when we reach the inevitable! We also went on Sunday to the movie and LOVED it! I was so happy that I recognized many lines directly from the book, it was very true to the book. Madeline loved it, too. All of you adults out there should check the movie out - I give it four stars!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so nice to be able to reda about the things you guys are doing. I love Charlotte's Web, and can't wait to see the movie.

Glad you enjoyed Heidi! I had to buy it when I saw it!

Love you,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Glad I got to go see Charlotte's Web with Janie and Madeline.

Mom