Saturday, January 13, 2007

More Photo Fun



Here is a test - can you tell what has been altered in this photo? No, not my beauty, nor can the computer program I have take ten pounds off!

Although I could probably sit and play with this for 3 days, I we are off to the water park today. It is going to be a ton of fun! Madeline is excited, as I mentioned before. Since there is a 90% chance of rain in the next 3 days with flooding predicted, I think it's a fabulous time to head off to an indoor park! I'll report back tomorrow night on our fun :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pink border is cool! Let's see...did you whiten your teeth? If not, what are you doing to keep them so white!?

Have fun at the water park! Can't wait to see pictures.

~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Just another picture of one of our two beautiful daughters. Good photo work with your new program. We knew you would enjoy it.
Dad and Mom Asher