Sunday, January 14, 2007

Caribbean Cove

Hello All - we had a WONDERFUL time at the water park. Madeline loved it - she had fun staying in a hotel room, which she always does. Aunt Marigene let her jump on the bed! She and Braxton ran through the halls, which she always loves to do. The water park was busy, but not too crowded. I was scared of the big water slides, but decided that if you are afraid of something you should do it for sure, so I went down the big slide on a tube (the yellow one in the pictures below). I will admit that I thought I was going to fly over the edge! Madeline was pleased with me for doing it, and it gave me an opportunity to tell her that it is good to try new things, even when you are afraid. Madeline got past some fears too, and she floated around the lazy river on a tube and got her face wet without screaming. She also conquored the curvy little kid slide. It was great to get to spend that time with friends and focused on my girlie! It rained the whole week-end, so we were pleased with ourselves for being inside having water fun!

Steven also had fun this week-end with his friends at Green River. They staying in a house down there, so they weren't doing crazy man camping this time!

It was a great break to be so relaxed during January, which I am not a big fan of!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! I am happy for you guys. Good for you both for conquering some water fears! It feels good to do something you are afraid of, doresn't it?

So where are the pictures?

~Rebecca and Mark