Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Law School Get Together #2




I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from my get together with the law school girls. The one with all of the kids is a picture of all of our children - eleven of them now! They are a great group of kids, and they had a ball playing together the other night. The other picture is the girls that you have heard a lot about, I am sure. Top row left to right, me, Cheryl Bruner and Debbie Myers Bottom Row, Terri Kirkpatrick, Annette Karem and Suzanne Hite. I added the years the other day, and since we've known each other since the Fall of 1992, I guess we've known each other for almost 15 years! It's great to have these friends on a personal and professional level.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness! Somebody is doing more than their share. That is a whole lot of kiddos!

~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture! Staying in touch with friends is great!
Dad