Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fun Play Day!

What a busy Saturday I have had! This morning Madeline got her hair cut then she played with her friend Buckley at her house for 3 hours, then at our house for 3 hours. They had a fabulous time playing with all of Madeline's toy, and then cutting play doh hair for about an hour while I cringed about all of the play doh getting on the floor (I did not stop them from doing it - I just cleaned it whenthey got done). The girls were having such a big time that I didn't even think to take a picture, so you only get the report here :-( Madeline and I made cup cakes and had dinner, then she went to play with her friends Lauren and Campbell, so she was one tired girl when she went to bed! I picked up the Golden Gate Bridge print which we got framed, so once I get that on the wall maybe I'll post a pic. Tomorrow it is the annual anti superbowl party, and I will try to remember to get pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like Madeline was quite the little socialite today.

Have fun at your Anti-Super Bowl Party! Too funny!

~Rebecca