Tuesday, February 20, 2007

On My Mind





What's on my mind tonight?

1) Taxes - yucko! I've been collecting the information needed to file. I just thought of another thing - auto taxes paid.... where are those receipts?

2) Lost - Loving the 2nd half of the season so much that I have just signed up for two podcasts on itunes so I can listen all about it when it is not Wednesday at 10:00 pm

3) itunes - still loving it, and having just discovered podcasts, it's much cheaper now!

4) Work - hate it when thoughts of it creep into my few minutes of free time!

5) The Devil In the White City - the book I'm reading now - I'm not far enough into it to have an opinion

6) Steven's friend Tony - he's moved to Germany, and is doing a blog that we have been keeping track of

7) New babies & friends who are pregnant - seems like everyone is doing it! (oops, didn't mean to make a funny there ;-)

8) Madeline's field trip - am taking the day off Friday to go on a field trip to Lexington with her. I'll try my hardest to remember to take my camera this time!

9) Lent - I have decided to give up caffeine for Lent (which means no cokes or chocolate - how will I survive?)

10) Love - loving my sweeties, Steven who is feeling better after finally finding a decent doc; and Madeline, who is getting bigger and smarter every single day

11) My parents - how did I make it here before they moved here? Madeline stayed with Mom this afternoon after she went to the eye doc and had her eyes dilated (I forgot that Dr. Woody would do that)

There you go, in no particular order. Now you know what's on my mind! What's on yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love our daughter!!

Mom

Unknown said...

This was an interesting post. I like knowing what is "in your head". ~Rebecca