Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lent

You guys are right, I said I'd give up caffeine, so I should give up caffeine! I was just really tired this week, and had a very hard time giving it up! I am going to continue to try to do it :-)

OK, so, I promised that I would give up all caffeine (which includes Chocolate of course) for Lent two days ago, except I said that medicinal caffeine was OK (like Excedrin Migraine). Now I am thinking that my daily Diet Pepsi is Medicinal Caffeine, as it is what I have to have to make it through the day. Giving up chocolate is a big sacrifice, is it not? :-) What do you guys think?

I know, I have very little self discipline!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! You are too funny! I was just bragging to someone about my sister who was giving up her beloved morning soda for lent!!

Yes, for me no chocolate would be big!

~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Medicinal Diet cola would seem to be Ok to me :)
Dad