Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Night at Home



We have just enjoyed a night at home, and after the crazy busy week I've had, I am loving it! Madeline and I colored for a long time, after she ate her Red Lobster that Mom and Dad brought her :-) I had to tease Mom & Dad both because they brought some for Madeline and none for me! It is great that they love her so much, so I was really just joking! Since Madeline went to bed I have been moving a copy of all of my old pictures from our desk top to the laptop. I have been needing to do a backup, and that was the perfect way to get it done. After I moved the pictures, I had to spend an hour or so looking at pictures and playing with them. Check out these old ones of Steven :-) Oh Yeah, I just realized that I didn't tell you what Steven has been up to - practicing his guitar and napping occasionally. He's really improving on the guitar!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun the old pictures are. I think we have both taken after pop-a-son with our love of pictures.

Mom & Dad brought Madeline food and none for you? What is up with that!?!

Yea for Steven for learning the guitar!

~Rebecca