Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas at our house

As you will probably able be able to see from the time I posted this, Christmas at the Hite House is complete :-) Today we stayed at home, and first had a wonderful time opening gifts with Madeline (every time she opened a gift she said something like, he knew I wanted that one!) We had a great dinner, if I may say so myself, with a pecan pie made using the Paula Deen cookbook, and it was wonderful! We had fun with Mom & Dad, although we really missed Rebecca & Mark. Mom was truly surprised by her sewing machine (for one of the first times ever)! I think Dad liked his gifts, too, and we certainly did. I got fun presents - an IPod Nano, which I have been playing with all night, and some fabulous ruby earrings - I am loving that! Dad is going to send me some more pics, so I may have some more to post. Some of the photos taken with my camera are below.

Ho, Ho, Ho!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a very nice Christmas with the Hites. The food was great and so were the great gifts. Thanks to everyone. We especially enjoyed the fun time with our family and missed being with Rebecca and Mark. We are happy however that they are with Mark's family.
Love to all
Dad Asher

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see your pics! It looks like you guys had fun. We missed you, but are happy to be able to share in things a bit through the pictures!

Merry Christmas!
~Rebecca