Sunday, December 17, 2006

Patiently Waiting for Santa :-)



The gifts are all purchased and wrapped, Christmas Cards sent and received, fudge has been made. Now we are contemplating the gift which gives us the reason for the season, and patiently waiting for Santa. Thank you to all of you for your love and friendship this year :-)

Yesterday Dad came over and we watched UK/U of L basketball and Madeline and I baked Christmas Cookies and fudge. It was a good day overall. Today more of the same is planned, along with the usual laundry, etc. that must be done each week-end. My camera memory card is full, so I have to do a back-up, etc before Christmas, or I will have no new photos to share! Love to all :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I wish we could have been there.

I love seeing Madeline experience Christmas traditions.

~Rebecca and Mark

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoyed spending the afternoon with you. The snacks were super! Thanks.
Love
Dad