Monday, December 25, 2006

Visit With Grandma



On the 23rd of December, we had a great time visiting with Grandma at her house, then we went to Mammaw's house for a family party. I put a couple of great pics of Grandma below. Abby promised me that she would email me some pics from Mammaw's house, so I'll add those when I get them. Our visit there was the normal big Baker family gathering, complete with yellling, teasing, laughing, eating, and lots and lots of hugs. The new family favorites are there (the littlest babies of course) - Ethan and Gracie, along with most of the rest of the gang. I was really happy to see them! Madeline and Lexie got along great - Madeline says Lexie is her new best friend, although she calls her "that girl" :-) I love Christmas!
Don't Grandma and Madeline look beautiful!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Asher enjoyed seeing everyone and would sure enjoy seeing her pictures on the web.
Dad Asher

Anonymous said...

It is so neat to get to see your visit with Grandma! You guys had a very busy day! What a Christmas ride, huh?

Glad Madeline had fun playing with all of the kids!

(We are going to try to blog our pics tomorrow. We are visiting fast and furiously here in NY!)

Love,
Mark and Rebecca