Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Last Day of Summer





Today was the last day of summer before Madeline starts Kindergarten! I am still in shock about her being this big. We went to the school open house and they were telling us about grading, and I almost had a heart attack! Grades! I know that Madeline will do great, and will learn and grow, but all of you Mommies out there know how I feel I am sure. Today I left work at 3:00, and since it was 95 degrees outside we swam for a long time. It was a good way to relax before school starts tomorrow. Please pray for my girlie, and for me, tomorrow!

2 comments:

Angela and Jay said...

I pray that Madeline has a wonderful first day of school. What a big day for you both!

Unknown said...

Can't believe that she is starting school. I'd love to see her there. She'll be great, but I am sure it will be an adjustment for all. I'll be thinking of you this AM!