Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day to Rest

I don't usually use the blog to tell my sad little stories, but the last couple of days have been tough for me. I did some major soul searching about my work life, my car air conditioner broke and was repaired at a hefty price, and I ended the week at the dentist with a cracked infected tooth. It was a quick reminder in why everyone loves going to the dentist! Anyway, I have survived, and we have been relaxing today. Right now I am watching the highbrow show "High School Musical 2" and will freely tell you that I think it's great so far! Madeline and I have been playing with her little toy dogs - here are some pictures :-) I feel much more relaxed hanging out with her, which truly is my major life goal and pleasure.

Here are the pictures:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that your week was so rough. Mom filled me in on the tooth. Ending with playing and watching a mindless DVD sounds like the perfect ending!

Get some rest!

Angela and Jay said...

Hope that this week goes better for you. I have to admit I love a good kids movie!!