Monday, August 06, 2007

Creamy Corn Recipe

Rebecca asked for my creamed corn recipe, so here it is :-) It's really rich, so it needs to be served with some lighter sides....

2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen corn
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
1/3 cup butter, cubed
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

In a 3 qt slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Stir well before serving. Yields 6 servings.

Steven really liked it, so we'll be making it again sometime.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yumm-o, thanks! I'll have to try this. I bet Mark wouldn't like the cream cheese, but I would LOVE it!

Windsor House said...

I bet it is really good. Perhaps Dad can sample some when you make it:)
Love Ya
Dad