Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fruits of Our Labor, and Madeline is a Video Game Junkie!





This may not appear so amazing to you, but Madeline's closet is heavenly! At least for one day it is completely organized, and I got to put five little piles of clothes for her to wear this week on a shelf across the bottom. Thanks to Steven for all of his hard work cutting and installing the shelves!



Madeline went to Mom & Dad's this week-end, and had a big time catching her first fish (check out the link to Dad's Blog on the right to see pictures of that). She also got to spend some money that she has been saving and bought a plug and play type Littlest Pet Shop video game. She is a total junkie! She has been alternately playing, or begging to play, all day. Thanks to Mom and Dad for giving me a break (I needed that right now)!

4 comments:

Angela and Jay said...

We added extra shelves to Laney's closet and it made a huge difference.
Laney already has so much in her closet. I can only imagine what it will look like in a few years!

Glad Rebecca shared the parenting article with you. I'm going to have to print myself a copy. I have a feeling I'm going to need the reminder to "enjoy the moment" periodically!

Windsor House said...

We sure enjoyed our grand daughter this weekend. Madeline is a good game player. She enjoyed spending the "kibbles" I won playing the basketball part of her game. This game teaches some good lessons because in order to buy various things you first have to earn the "kibbles". Janie, we were glad to give you a break and will do it again soon.
Love ya
Dad

Windsor House said...

PS:
The closet looks very organized and will be a big help!
Dad

Unknown said...

Very organized Janie! I love that feeling. We decided yesterday to add another shelf to Sophie's closet.