Friday, June 29, 2007

Vacation Bible School

Madeline had a great time this week going to two Bible Schools. I didn't get pictures from one, but she had a fabulous time, and is now excited about going to school there in the Fall. Tonight we went to the final night of the UM's, and they had a big time playing in a big bouncy thing and doing a dunking booth. I truly think that Madeline loves those bounce houses more than almost any other thing, and tonight seemed to be no exception :-) Check out the smiles! I am glad to have my child back now though, we've missed her this week.




An airplane flew over town VERY low this evening - here is a picture of that. Can anyone tell me what kind of plane this is?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VBS sounds so fun! I am glad that Madeline had these two opportunities. What a great experience. She does look happy in the bouncy thing.

Have no idea about the plane. Mark could probably tell you.

Windsor House said...

I am glad that Madeline enjoyed VBS. I believe the plane is a B-52.

Love You
Dad