Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun with Girlfriends this Week



The picture is actually from the night of the recital, but I needed a cute picture of Madeline and Buckley because Buckley has been at our house tonight playing. It is so cute to listen to these girls play - they were calling each other "Best Friend" - ie - can I have that doll Best Friend? Sure, Best Friend, etc. They had a big time playing house in our camp tent, which we have once again erected in the living room. It was pretty cute, they had a table, vanity, a bed, a craft center, and tons of other toys. Actually I was beginning to wonder if the girls would fit in there after they put all of that stuff in there! They had a big time all around.

Last night I went to Havana Rumba, a Cuban restaurant in Louisville with my law school girlfriends. I have to say I wasn't the biggest fan of Cuban food, but it was good to be with those girls - it's kind of grounding to be with them, since we've been friends for 15 years now, we can all be honest with each other. Steven was a great Dad, and hung out with Madeline while I went out, which I really appreciated. Good Girl friends are great, whether you are 5 or 40!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. I am glad that you went out with your girlfriends. Everyone needs that.