Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quiet Week





I am having a very quiet week! This week Madeline is going to Bible School each evening, and Steven is away on a business trip for a couple of days, so I am home by myself! I have been lying on the couch, blogging, watching TV (currently "Inside Edition" - QUALITY PROGRAMMING) We had a big rain and hail storm yesterday, and afterward I took a couple of pictures of a the double rainbow that followed. The other picture is Madeline's reflection in Steven's car - it has to be the shiniest car on the planet! I'm enjoying my week, and Madeline loves Bible school so far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for you for having some quiet evenings! You deserve it. I'm glad that Madeline is enjoying VBS!

That is one shiny red shark! Cool rainbow shots!

Windsor House said...

You are a very good photographer!
Glad you had some quiet time!
Dad