Sunday, June 24, 2007

Date Night!




Steven and I had a date night at home last night - we got take out for dinner, and ate downstairs at the bar for a change. Then we played darts, which we hadn't done for a long time. It was lots of fun, and I actually won a game to the shock of us both! We listened to some good music, loud, as always. Get this - I got my clarinet from high school down and I can still play a song. I was quite proud..... (even if it was "When the Saints Come Marching In) I am ready for Madeline to get home now, she should be here any minute. Its good to have grown up time every now and them, I'll be less of a stress monster when she gets home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like lots of fun. Congrats on winning darts!

Windsor House said...

Janet and I are glad that you had a relaxing weekend. We sure enjoyed having Madeline!
Dad