Sunday, June 03, 2007

Much Less Hectic

After the crazy day we had yesterday, today was much calmer :-) We basically relaxed in the morning, went to a Baptism in the afternoon, then relaxed again! I think we all needed it. I did move Madeline's furniture around, though. She was pretty excited, and apparently didn't have trouble falling asleep in the new configuration, as I haven't heard from her so far (knock on wood).

My hubby is out making a last minute run to Walmart to buy wallpaper remover for Larry Crow (our near resident handyman) to use in remodelling Steven's bathroom. Actually, remodelling is probably too strong a word - since we'd have to take a wall out to take the shower out, we are basically just repainting, putting down new flooring, and putting in a new vanity and medicine cabinet. Still, that bathroom really needs it, so it should improve the house quite a bit. I need to get down there and take a "before" picture, but I might be too lazy - you may just get an after!

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Windsor House said...

Glad your day was a bit less hectic. Nice Blog, you do a great job.

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good day! Have a good week.