Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring Break Fun #1



We spent the week-end at Rebecca's house, and we certainly had a wonderful time... it is great to be together with family (although my Hubby was missed)and have all of the love and support in the world. My parents are such wonderful Grandparents, honestly I had a great time just watching them with our girls. They lavished love on sweet Sophia, and delighted in her every move, all the while making sure that Madeline knew that she is still great in their eyes.

Madeline became an expert at making her little cousin laugh, and was quite proud of herself for it too! She said that the best thing about the trip was making Sophia laugh. We did take her to a kids play zone, and had fun acting like kids ourselves climbing on things and sliding down the slides. Sophia's eyes were so big, I would love to know what was going through her little mind while she watched all of those big kids pray.

For reasons I won't go into here, I have to say that while my Brother in Law and I tease each other to no end, I respect him immensely, and it was wonderful seeing how he loves his little girlie watching him laugh at Sophia Patty Cake was one of the best moments of the week-end. I guess we are all finally grown ups now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are great! We had a wonderful time having you with us. Come back again soon. :-)

Angela and Jay said...

Madeline and Sophia are so cute together! So glad that you all had some special family time together.

Windsor House said...

Good pictures and comments. I cant add anything more than to say ditto to all.
Dad