Monday, April 21, 2008

I am spoiled!



My Sweetie sent me these beautiful flowers to work today! They were on my desk when I got back from Court, and cheered me up after a little fender bender that I had today (don't worry, nothing was hurt but the rear bumper of a Neon and my pride).



Then I got home and we had pizza and ice cream cake (a flavor that he didn't even like), and had Mom and Johnny plus our neighbor friends over.



My little girlie gave me a card that says "I love you and I would never not like you" - let's hope that stays true forever!



The front of her card had a great picture of our happy family on it. I am so blessed with a happy healthy family and good friends. As I said, I am spoiled!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are certainly loved. Wish we could have been there to celebrate...and partake of the ice cream cake!

Sorry about the fender bender!

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed with a loving and dear family! I am sorry that I missed your b'day and that you had a minor accident. Happy birthday!\Love you
Dad

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday!! You are spoiled:) But hey it is your birthday it is a day to enjoy, God gave you this one special day...

Eva and Sara