Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soccer Practice

Rebecca requested some pictures of Madeline playing soccer - so here are a few from her practice tonight. She's been having a lot of fun, and took great delight in actually kicking the ball around. One of the pictures is of her cheering after she made a goal! We start games in about a week and a half, so we'll see how the girls do in that environment. They did actually seem to know which goal to kick toward today at least :-) My goodness the girls are cute - the first picture is most of her team (there are 8 girls on each team) on the sidelines.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Go, Madeline, go!

Windsor House said...

I am so proud of her! I am glad that she is taking an interest in sports. Good pictures of her and her team members.
I agree with Rebecca, GO Madeline!!
Love
Dad

Angela and Jay said...

Cute! Cute! I'll bet those games are going to be so fun. :-)