Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Great Day with Madeline



Madeline, Steven and I had a great day together today. Steven kindly cleaned out my car (this is why he isn't in the photos :-) Madeline and I played outside for a long time, and did some fun swing tricks. I made meatballs that I saw on Bobby Flay yesterday - they were pretty good, although not enough sauce in my opinion. Then Madeline and I had a pretend slumber party - we id crafts, played with toys, watched My Little Pony, played tickle monster, sang some karaoke, then played Sorry. It was great, and I know these are the moments that mean the world to my child, since she kept saying "this is a GREAT day Mommy!" Fun overall :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

Windsor House said...

You are a very good mother who spends quality time with her child. I am proud of you!! Glad you had a good weekend.
Love You
Dad

Angela and Jay said...

How fun! You gotta love days like that. :-)

Our Family said...

Sounds like so much fun!! It is nice to know that fun family times still exhist:)

Eva and sara