Saturday, February 23, 2008

More on the hair (I know, enough is enough)!




Here's the deal on the hair that I didn't tell you guys yesterday - I went to get my hair cut. I said "let's go a little shorter" and he cut off all of my hair! I can't say that I was a happy camper - actually I was near tears when I took the picture I posted yesterday. Anyway, it will grow back, it's just hair. I realize this... Rebecca wanted to see what it looked like when I styled it. Hence you get even more pictures of my hair - curtesy of Madeline :-) So, give me your hair nightmares....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had many a bad haircut. You know the story that Mom LOVES to tell...when I crawled out of the car into the house because I hated my haircut!

Thanks for the second look. It is less poofy today. Much better!

Steven said...

I think you should embrace your beauty and quit worrying about one haircut. They could cut it all off and you'd still look great!

Windsor House said...

I agree with Steven. Your hair looks very nice!
Dad

Our Family said...

I think it is a really cute cut. I am the same way about hair. I get VERY nervous before I get a chop chop. I have cried many times. wonder why it is such a big thing. Anywho...I think it looks great:) Thanks for always leaving a comment.
Eva and Sara

Anonymous said...

Janie, I love your hair cut. It looks cute!! Jennifer (Mark's sister)