Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day Fun



We had a fun Valentine's Day - One of the great benefits of me working in our little town is that I can run by Madeline's School so easily. So, I went to the Valentine's Party and helped kids make little mouse bookmarks for an hour, which was fun (you can certainly tell the difference between a bunch of 5/6 year olds before snack vs after WOW). I managed to get a few shots of Madeline and friends too, and she was really happy that I came. Kindergarten is fun!

I put a shot of the flowers that Steven sent me in there - he's a good sweet pea.

Finally, Madeline got the Webkin she's been wishing for - she seemed to really enjoy that.........

Today she is at Mom & Dads, and they are giving me a break, which is great! I am spoiled rotten!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day.

Steven was too funny with the flowers. I love it! I agree about keeping traditions.

Windsor House said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing. We are sure enjoying our weekend with Madeline.
Love You
Dad

Brad, Erin, Finn, Jude and Xsu-Xsu said...

Looks like everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!