Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Valentines

I hope that all of you have a happy Valentine's Day - we celebrated a bit early this week-end, and Madeline and I made Steven his favorite cake for Valentine's Day. I think he appreciated that we made him something special :-)



Check out my sweeties...





The other Valentines work we did this week-end was wrapping a shoe box in white paper for Madeline to use at school for her Valentine's Party. The funny thing was that Madeline asked for the slot in the top to be shaped like an "M" - her Dad took her up on the challenge, and I think it turned out pretty good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend. Very impressive Valentine's Day box.

We love you!

Windsor House said...

I bet the cake was very good! Madeline will have the best valentine's box for school. We sure enjoyed having you guys over for dinner!!
Love You
Dad

Angela and Jay said...

The cake looks yummy! Oh, I remember the Valentine's Boxes from my teaching days... How fun! Madeline is very clever. :-)

Happy Valentine's Day!