Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vacation Heaven, Day 1

We just returned from our trip to Disney, and it's hard for me to sum up in words how wonderful it was.... honestly it was like a little bit of heaven. I enjoyed every precious moment with Steven and Madeline. We took no computer, watched basically no TV (other than the Disney channel in the room), made very few phone calls, and just enjoyed our family. I will never forget it. I took like 600 pictures (no joke) so I will split them up into days for the blog.

The first night we visited Rebecca, Mark and Sophia and had a wonderful time! The girls got to celebrate their Birthdays together, and did it in grand style. They also laughed, ran and jumped on beds - who can argue with that! Sophia gave me lots of hugs and attention, which I of course enjoyed to the max!

Here are a few pictures from our visit - enjoy, I sure did!






We stopped at IHOP on the way from Rebecca's to Disney, and there happened to be a balloon guy there who made Madeline a balloon horse - how cool is that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great to have you guys with us, and to see the girls together. They had so much fun. Thanks for stopping! :)

That is one cool balloon horse.

Windsor House said...

Grandparents love to see their loved ones having fun together! I need to steal some of those pictures!