Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party



We went to the family Halloween Party yesterday and had a good time - it's a great party every year! We missed the hay ride, which is always fun, but did make it for a little while. It was a crazy day - I had to run out and buy Madeline a costume after the soccer tournament, and it was too big, so I had to "hem" it using tape and safety pins! Why didn't I listen to my Mother when she tried to teach me to sew? Ah, the wisdom of being old - my Parents were so right in so many ways! If I only knew then what I know now :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty impressive last minute costime!

Our Family said...

I agree it is a cute costume, and why bother with sewing, they make magic hem tape:)

Windsor House said...

Glad that you guys enjoyed the party. The costume looks good to me.