Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs



Well, I had drafted a long post, but somehow I've lost it... now I'll try to recreate...

You might have noticed a bit of a lag in my blog posting. This Fall has been really busy with soccer games, School Board, PTO, family events, and planning our Fall Break vacation. Our small one has also had a round of H1N1. After all of the news stories, and tales of a local man who is now in the hospital with multiple organ failure from H1N1, I have to admit to being very scared when we got the diagnosis. But, we are blessed in that she only missed two days of school, and should be able to go back tomorrow. We are very thankful! I've said many prayers of thanks.

Today we went to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs with Dad, and had a wonderful time! Madeline enjoyed the movie, and also enjoyed some good quality time with her Mom & Grandpa. We are blessed indeed.

3 comments:

Windsor House said...

It was a fun movie, but the best part was being you you and Madeline. I am glad that she is feeling better!

Our Family said...

I am glad that everyone is feeling better.

JJs Journeys said...

It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to leave a comment. I understand the busy part and no posts. Glad Nadeline is well.