Saturday, July 19, 2008

Around My Place....

Outside My Window... my Crepe Myrtle is in full bloom (I'll have to blog it tomorrow), the tomatoes are finally coming on, the cukes are producing, and our kiddie pool is full and comfy

I am thinking... about getting a dog - I know, I know - that I need a good book

I am thankful for... My husband, my girl, my God, my home

From the kitchen... Spaghetti for dinner, a fresh cucumber from the vine

I am wearing... khaki shorts and a striped shirt, under a cozy green blanket

I am creating... crayon art with Madeline mostly - a new blog template

I am reading... A book called America America, which is OK. I need a new book to be excited about

I am hoping... that First Grade is good for Ms. Madeline, that we'll get rested up from all our running this summer before school starts!

I am hearing... the Movie Cars, Madeline laughing, Steven snoozing, the ceiling fan, and my keyboard clicking

Around the house...I still need to get some laundry done, I need to clean the kitchen, toys are everywhere (as usual)

One of my favorite things... This soft green blanket I am sitting under right this minute - who doesn't love a soft blanket?

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Church/VBS tomorrow, maybe go to the City Pool, order some school clothes, work this week, hang with the family, try to stay close to home during the week, London next week-end

Here is picture thought I am sharing

No comments: