Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Play Room

First I have to say this, those of you who know me know that I am NEVER a bossy grump, especially not when it involves my Mamma Bear tendencies. I am ALWAYS kind and gentle, always allowing others to express their opinions. ;-) Today's victim: my Mother. Sorry Mom! You are in fact the gentlest kindest person I know - how you raised me, I'll never know!

We have been industrious this week-end, and finally made Ms. Madeline a play room. It still needs decorations for the walls and curtains, but the toys are there, and it's already in use......



3 comments:

Windsor House said...

It will be nice for Madeline to have a play room. I agree, your mother is a saint! She has put up with me all those years and I never get bossy either:))
Love You
Dad

Unknown said...

So glad that you are using your room as aplayroom. Very fun! Did Daphne get kicked out?

You? Bossy? Never...(smile)

Brad, Erin, Finn, Jude and Xsu-Xsu said...

Wow, that room sure looks like fun! We are slowly creeping in that direction ourselves =)

Happy New Year!!!