Sunday, January 27, 2008

Madeloni



Rebecca said that the pic of Madeline's teeth alone doesn't satisfy her need for a Madeline fix - so this one's for you little sister :-) Madeline had a ton of fun at a friend's birthday party today, but she didn't want me to leave the party. It kills me sometimes to see how big she is getting, but in so many ways she's still so little and innocent. Her little hand was gripping mine hard today. Mom said that I needed to let her fly on her own a little, so I did leave the party after about an hour and a half (although she begged me not to) and left her there for a while on her own. She was fine, of course :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! Keep the posts coming.

Good advice, but hard, from mom. Glad Madeline had fun.

Windsor House said...

Thanks for the neat picture of our little one. I am glad she had a good time!
Dad