Saturday, January 12, 2008

Madeline and her Friends; and, my new hobby



Madeline wanted you to see her friends that she takes everywhere with her now - the Webkin family - Miranda, Sparkleworks, Lola, and Nicole. Of Course Baby Horsey is still around, though not a Webkin "we can love him anyway"



She wanted a cute picture of just herself too :-)



Although I don't love the picture, I do enjoy the electric piano that Steven got for me today. I can play "When the Saints Go Marching In" with chords and everything! I am pretty proud of myself, but my thumb is getting a blister, so I may need to slow down a bit on my practicing! :-) We've become quite the musical family around here...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! We got a laugh from Madeline asking if they made Sophie's dress for Webkinz!

Good for you for going musical! That was nice of Steven.

Windsor House said...

Great idea. Madeline just needs a ukelele and you can have a family band. Cute pictures of our little one.
Good post.
Love You
Dad

Angela and Jay said...

Cute pictures!