Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Parade



We've had a fun holiday week here in our house - Madeline and I were in the Christmas Parade, which was cold, but tons of fun. The pictures are ones we took on the float. Between rain storms we finished our outside lights on Saturday with the help of Mom. Once again, we are pretty Griswold. This year we are complete with a Charlie Brown Tree. When and if it ever stops raining I will go out and take a picture or two for you to chuckle at. I am sure when people drive by they laugh at my little tree, but it is done in the holiday spirit! We wrapped a few more gifts, and purchased some of the necessary ingredients to make some holiday goodies this upcoming week. It took me a while to get into the spirit, but I think I am there now :-) HO, HO, HO!

3 comments:

Windsor House said...

I am glad that you guys got to ride in the parade. We are watching it on TV this evening.
Dad

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Madeline looks cute in her scarf and ear muffs. Must have been cold! I am jealous. It was almost 80 here today.

Angela and Jay said...

Now those pictures remind me of Christmas! It feels like Christmas in Arizona here...