Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Moment in the Life of Daphne the Hamster



This video is for Mark, who has inquired about the life and happiness of Daphne the Hamster. I chose this video of Daphne because she was running around her cage; and, you will note that Madeline was yelling "Super Duck" in the background. Quite the little picture of life around our household. What you unfortunately do not get in this video is Daphne running in her wheel - she goes so fast that literally you cannot see her legs, just a blur, and she will get going so fast that I have actually witnessed her flipping herself completely over in the wheel. All in all, I'd recommend a dwarf hamster as a pet - they make you laugh and you only have to clean their cage once a week :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! Great description of life with Daphne!

Unfortunately, there is no video to view.

Anonymous said...

The video didn't work when I checked your site :-(

Steven

Anonymous said...

I couldnt see the video. She must really be fast:)
Dad

Angela and Jay said...

I was able to view that video and Daphne the hamster is really movin' and groovin' in her cage. :-)