Sunday, November 04, 2007

First Visit with Sophia



I had a wonderful visit with Rebecca and Sophia this week-end. While it was shorter than I would have liked, it was perfect because I got to spend time just with Rebecca and Sophia - I had an opportunity to spend some real quality time with both of them. Sophia is a really cute baby, and it is neat to see Rebecca blossom into a great new Mom. Rebecca went to the grocery and let me feed and care for Sophia. She didn't cry at all, and I have decided that she likes me! So many fun things are ahead for all of us! My sweeties gave me lots of love when I got home, I think maybe they missed me. Madeline loved the wedding dress for her horse that I got for her, and of course I had to put my baby in the slide show too :-)

3 comments:

Windsor House said...

Great pictures. We are so happy that our girls got to spend time together. Sophia sure is growing! I think I saw a smile so she must have been glad to see her Aunt! We enjoyed keeping Madeline and had a fun weekend! We cant wait to see Sophia again.

Unknown said...

Sophia and I enjoyed the visit with "The Baby Whisperer"! You had lots of great tips to share. We appreciate all the great gifts and help.

Can't wait to see you again!

Angela and Jay said...

Looks like you had a great visit! Your niece is precious and your sis is a wonderful mom!

I'm sure Madeline can't wait to meet Sophia too! :-)