Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve Party

We had the family over for Christmas Eve last night - and did we have a big time! We had more food than we could possibly have eaten, and it was all really good stuff (I probably weigh 10 extra pounds to prove it). Everyone contributed their best appetizers and goodies so no one had to really stress over cooking. Then we had a total present mele, which was a totally good time. Madeline loved her presents - my favorite quote of hers was "ALL THE KIDS WILL BE JEALOUS" while opening one of hers. She really liked the coins from Johnny and Jeanine, and she mentioned them again today. Carlee is getting so big! She was adorable singing the alphabet song with the karaoke. John Robert wanted to wear the Rudolph tie instead of his spider man shirt - I think he knew he looked good! Steven, Johnny and Jeanine provided the musical entertainment. Steven adn I agreed this morning that Jeanine has a ton of musical talent. Bridget was her usual happy helpful self. Sean was loving guitar hero III and Nicole as usual was a total sweetie playing with the kids. I guess I've given a play by play of almost everything and everyone. Let's suffice it to say that good times were had by all! Love to all of you :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun Christmas Eve! I am glad that you guys had a good time.