Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Possible Puppy


Hi All-

I am very excited! I have been shopping puppies, as you all know, for about a year now. I had decided that the one I wanted was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and I have a lead on one!!! There are several different color variations, I'm not sure which one ours would be. I think it will be a boy, and since it is a very British breed, I am trying to think of British names - Steven suggested "Wembley" which is what I am leaning to right now. I'll keep ya posted :-) !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, so this is really happening?! Good for you guys. I love the British name idea!

-Tony said...

How about Churchill or Disraeli? Naw, he won't be big enough to carry a name like that. Better off calling him Chamberlain or someting effete like that.

Remember, if it's under 25 lbs, it's not a real dog.