Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Latest Madeline News

Madeline update - she is getting an adult tooth! Aside from the obvious (thank goodness she's going to have teeth again so she can eat corn and apples) I have to admit to feeling a bit sad that our little girlie is growing up so fast! She has 3 more days of preschool, and next year she'll be in Kindergarten. It is hard to believe, and such a cliche, that time passes so fast! I actually enjoy her more and more the older she gets in many ways - like having conversations and listening to her imaginative stories, but I also know that the innocent years are quickly passing!

Anyway, so that I don't sound so melancholy, let me tell you some of the things that she has said lately that gave me a belly laugh:

"Mommy, when will you be done with this transaction!?"
"How can you possibly sit in a room with the radio on and NOT HEAR what they say?"
"I wish I could be the grown up and tell you what to do all day!"
"I try to tell Ellie what to do but SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't believe how she is growing up. Teeth will good!

Cute little quotes.

Windsor House said...

I too am glad for the teeth however sad that she is growing up so quickly. She will grow up to be a fine young lady just like her mom and aunt.
Love
Dad