Monday, April 16, 2007

She Lost the Tooth :-)



I know that you've been anxiously awaiting, as have we, the loss of the tooth! This morning while brushing teeth, it finally came out. Madeline cracked me up going in to school today. Each person she saw she'd say "Hi, my Mom pushed my tooth out!" That kiddo can really make me smile with what she comes up with. Her theory on the tooth fairy is that the tooth fairy doesn't only bring money, sometimes she brings toys too. I asked her whether she thought the tooth fairy would bring her toys or money. She says money, because the tooth fairy knows that she likes to pick out her own toys :-) You can't argue with that now, can you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the tooth fairy now brings enough money to buy toys? Didn't she used to bring us a few quarters?

Very cute story! She is quite a character.

Rebecca